I replied on the email and mentioned that I will attend this Friday's meeting
with government. The last few weeks I have been very busy with my test series, but
luckily completed it on Thursday. What is the current progress regarding our plan to do
WLM? I read through the emails to get updated, but I am afraid that I might have missed
something. Maybe we can meet Friday before the meeting and discuss possible plans ahead?
Our next steps are probably to start to do what is listed on this list Maarten sent out
* Applying for the domain name (wikilovesmonuments.org.za) -> WMZA
* Creating a mailing list for WLM (is this technically possible?) -> WMZA
* Making website (copy of the .be): Maarten
* Call for participation: Isla
* Concept document: Isla
* Asking for the lists of monuments: WMZA and Maarten during the next meeting with the
* Arranging the grant by the Foundation: Lourie and Maarten.
Show replies by date