[Mediawiki-l] No Content Only Text Appearing in Some Windows

Katharina Wolkwitz wolkwitz at fh-swf.de
Wed Jan 5 09:25:34 UTC 2011

Hi Charlie,

I'm sorry, but I have no concrete help for your problem, but a few tipps which
might getting an answer more probable:

1. send as much detailed information "surrounding" your problem
- which version of what operating system are you using?
- do you have an dedicated server and admin access or are you using hosting and
if so where and with what level of access?
- what kind of computer-operating experience/-know-how do you have?

2. you wrote that you've just installed MediaWiki
- have you tried the install again?
- how exactly did you do the install?

3. try to narrow down the range of the problem as much as you can
- are all or only specific pages (which exactly) affected by it?
- what steps have you taken to debug the problem?

4. is your Wiki open to the public or is there (at least) a way for other people
to take a look at the problem for themselves. Post the URL to your wiki.

Hoping you'll get help!
Katharina