I'm sorry, but I have no concrete help for your problem, but a few tipps which
might getting an answer more probable:
1. send as much detailed information "surrounding" your problem
- which version of what operating system are you using?
- do you have an dedicated server and admin access or are you using hosting and
if so where and with what level of access?
- what kind of computer-operating experience/-know-how do you have?
2. you wrote that you've just installed MediaWiki
- have you tried the install again?
- how exactly did you do the install?
3. try to narrow down the range of the problem as much as you can
- are all or only specific pages (which exactly) affected by it?
- what steps have you taken to debug the problem?
4. is your Wiki open to the public or is there (at least) a way for other people
to take a look at the problem for themselves. Post the URL to your wiki.
Hoping you'll get help!
Am 05.01.2011 08:30 schrieb Charlie Markwick:
I've had no replies, can anyone help with this as
it's starting to be a
From: Charlie Markwick
Sent: 22 December 2010 09:37
To: 'MediaWiki announcements and site admin list'
Subject: No Content Only Text Appearing in Some Windows
Sorry left the subject unedited, try again:-
I've just installed MediaWiki. When I click on the link for my username
"my talk" I just get text. EG for: