[Mediawiki-l] Moral standards

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:45:42 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 4:02 AM, Bernard at bernardHulsman.nl
<bernard at bernardhulsman.nl> wrote:
> There is your wish, and from others, to continue in an other newgroup.
> Can you tell me which newsgroup I have to use about the morals standards
> of the community developing and installing MediaWiki?

There isn't such a list. But this list certainly isn't it. We could make
a new one (mediawiki-morality-l? Maybe it'll be a good split like wikitext-l)

> And which results may effect highly this community?
> And will each member of this community incorporate the end results what
> is defined there as moral standards as their own moral standard without
> any further discussion?

No, I won't incorporate your morality discussions into what I do and what
I think is moral.

On a final note: you've been told by several people now that this is off-
topic, nobody here wants to listen to it, and to please take it somewhere
else. I'm asking you one last time: please take this thread elsewhere or
drop it.

-Chad