[Mediawiki-l] Email confirmation and email notification of password change don't work.

Seungwon Yang seungwonyang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 22:51:01 UTC 2007

Dear Steve Sanbeg,

Thank you for your reply.  When will your diagnostics be released?   I need
to configure the email function of MW in about a week.   Is there any way
that I can check whether mail() in PHP works and correct it if it doesn't
work?  Many people (we expect several hundred) will visit our MW for some
evaluation task so, I need to fix the problem ASAP.   I look forward to your
advices.  Thank you very much,

Sincerely, Seungwon Yang
Digital Library Research Lab
Virginia Tech