[Mediawiki-l] Recentchanges RSS Feed breaks due to blank line

Jim Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:59:28 UTC 2007

Try disabling them both and rechecking your recent change feed.  Also, after
disabling them, make a change to a page - the feeds are cached until edits
occur (this may make a difference).

If it works with both disabled, try disabling only one and try again - use
process of elimination to determine which it is.

I have personally seen extra newlines at the end of DynamicPageList2's i18n
file,  so I encourage you to check there.

-- Jim