[Mediawiki-l] how do you edit the navigation pane?

Leandro Reis lreis04 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 04:40:54 UTC 2006

I tried that but the edit tab is not active, instead I see a "View source"
page with the following message:

"This page has been locked to prevent editing; there are a number of reasons
why this may be so, please see Project:Protected page".

The Project:Protected page is now available for me. Looks like I may not
have the right administrative rights?