[Mediawiki-l] how do you edit the navigation pane?

Leandro Reis lreis04 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:11:09 UTC 2006

Hi all,

This is only my second day using mediawiki, so pardon me if my question
sounds too basic or if the information is clearly available somewhere (i
looked, but didn't find it).

I'd like to change the links in the navigation pane, more specifically, to
remove the "Community Portal", "Current Events", "Random page" and
"Donations" links, and to add some links of my own.

I found these in the Languages.php file, but when I remove them from there,
and restart Apache, nothing changes.

Any help will be much appreciated,
Leandro Reis