[Mediawiki-l] logo only shows up on some pages

Matt Morgan minxmertzmomo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:43:59 UTC 2006

On 2/10/06, Rob Church <robchur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could it be MediaWiki's internal cache of pages? Append &action=purge
> to URLs of affected pages and see if that sorts it. If so, set
> $wgCacheEpoch[1] in LocalSettings.php

Thanks. Both these methods result in completely blank pages (ie all
pages returned blank upon reload). What am I doing wrong?

> or truncate the objectcache
> table.

The objectcache table appeared to be empty to start with, and

use wikidb;
truncate table kb_objectcache;

said "0 rows affected." I still don't get the logo on basic pages when
I read them (but I do when I edit them).

Any more ideas? Thanks a lot,
Matt