[MediaWiki-l] Readonly wiki and Read/Wright wiki serving the same pages

Iso Bar openshift.isobar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 06:04:48 UTC 2017

Options in current local settings about caching/compression:

$wgMainCacheType = CACHE_ACCEL;
$wgMemCachedServers = [];
$wgMessageCacheType = CACHE_ACCEL;
$wgUseFileCache = true;             // Enable file cache
$wgCacheDirectory = "$IP/cache";
$wgDisableOutputCompression = true; // already used mod_deflat
$wgUseLocalMessageCache = false;
$wgParserCacheType = CACHE_DB;
$wgEnableSidebarCache = true;

# NO DB HITS!
$wgDisableCounters = true;
$wgMiserMode = true;

$wgRevisionCacheExpiry = 3*24*3600;
$wgParserCacheExpireTime = 14*24*3600;

I also added .htaccess at skin, extension, resource/asset, and vendor
directory for setting a long expire time for browser caching.