[MediaWiki-l] setting up a wiki-farm

Brian Wolff bawolff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 05:37:53 UTC 2017

Most likely the unix permissions are incorrect. Make sure that the apache
user (often www-data) has read access to your mediawiki install.

If its not permissions, then apache is probably misconfigured. Check the
various access directives in httpd.conf, .htaccess, etc.

Brian

http://web.archive.org/web/20070715020649/http://www.steverumberg.com/wiki/index.php/WikiHelp#Minimalist_Is_In