[MediaWiki-l] Status of sitemap generators

[kgh] mediawiki at kghoffmeyer.de
Wed Jul 12 16:54:34 UTC 2017

Heiya Jean,

you may use the script provided out of the box by MediaWiki now. Do
something like:

php generateSitemap.php --quiet --memory-limit=50M
--fspath=/var/www/htdocs/examplecom/w/ --identifier=examplecom
--urlpath=https://www.example.com/w --server=https://www.example.com
--compress=yes

No issues with Google here

Cheers Karsten