[MediaWiki-l] Get value from URL

Yaron Koren yaron at wikiworks.com
Fri Jul 7 13:28:51 UTC 2017

Just so you know, the extension formerly known as "Semantic Forms" is (as
of last year) now called "Page Forms". You can ask about it either here or
on the Semantic MediaWiki mailing list; though, in either place, it's
helpful to put "Page Forms" in the subject line so that people know what
you're asking about. (I almost missed this email entirely.)

As for the actual question - no, I don't think you need to install the
UrlGetParameters extension. See the 5th item here:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Page_Forms/Linking_to_forms#Preloading_data

-Yaron