[MediaWiki-l] php rebuildFileCache.php

Brian Wolff bawolff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 14:34:19 UTC 2017

This is more a generic sysadmin question.

First step is figure out where all your diskspace has gone - run the command:

du | sort

to find out (The command will list space usage in all the
subdirectories of the current directory). Delete files as necessary.
Obviously be careful you don't delete anything important.

As Florian said, using file cache and varnish at the same time makes
no sense. varnish does the same thing as file cache, but much better.
Having both enabled will just make things slower. You should only have
varnish enabled.

--
Brian