[MediaWiki-l] Introducing the MediaWiki Platform Team!

Derk-Jan Hartman d.j.hartman+wmf_ml at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 20:52:56 UTC 2017

He brion,

Maybe there could some day be a program, where an external company could
propose items to place on the roadmap, with the promise that they will
deliver a developer to collaborate on that item if the platform chooses to
prioritize it. Like a Community tech wishlist in exchange for mutual
dedication to the task.

DJ