[MediaWiki-l] Help with link to file

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 13:01:13 UTC 2016

Hi Luca,

the 'file:' stream/protocol is for accessing a local file. AFAICS you need
to upload your file to the web or use MediaWiki to host it using file
uploads you may need to configure this.
<goog_202926799>
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Configuring_file_uploads

A list of supported file types is given.

I think this I the right way to do this.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Aaron