[MediaWiki-l] WikiEditor not Showing

Goldburg, Carla (CDHS) goldbucm at buffalostate.edu
Wed Feb 10 16:33:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

I upgraded my MediaWiki site.  I upgraded from 1.26.0 to 1.26.2.  However, I am still experiencing the issue with the WikiEditor not showing when editing a page.

I have the following MediaWiki configuration:

MediaWiki   1.26.2
PHP     7.0.0 (cgi-fcgi)
MySQL     5.7.10-log
Server Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 with IIS 7.5

I followed the instructions online at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:WikiEditor  to install the WikiEditor. I have cleared the browser cache and added the mime type for svg in IIS.

I  added the following to the bottom of the LocalSettings.php:

$wgDefaultUserOptions['usebetatoolbar'] = 1;
$wgDefaultUserOptions['usebetatoolbar-cgd'] = 1;
$wgDefaultUserOptions['wikieditor-preview'] = 1;
$wgDefaultUserOptions['wikieditor-publish'] = 1;

Is there anything else I should configure or check?

Thank You