[MediaWiki-l] WikiEditor not Showing

Paladox thomasmulhall410 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 19:59:11 UTC 2016

Please update to mediawiki 1.26.2 to see if that fixes anything.

    On Friday, 5 February 2016, 19:41, "Goldburg, Carla (CDHS)" <goldbucm at buffalostate.edu> wrote:

 Hi,

MediaWiki  1.26.0

PHP    7.0.0 (cgi-fcgi)

MySQL    5.7.10-log

Server Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 with IIS 7.5

I have followed the instructions online at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:WikiEditor to install the WikiEditor. Please see above for server and software versions I am using.  I have cleared the browser cache and added the mime type for svg in IIS. However, the WikiEditor is still not showing.

Also, I do not know if this could be causing the problem with the WikiEditor not showing. On every page I navigate to on my wiki, I am getting a warning message:

Warning: wincache_ucache_cas() expects parameter 2 to be integer, string given in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\mediawiki\includes\libs\objectcache\WinCacheBagOStuff.php on line 52

Is there some other configuration needed to get the WikiEditor working?  Please advise and help.

Thank You