[MediaWiki-l] MediaWiki modification to Special:WhatLinksHere

Will Jones willjonesuk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 00:10:24 UTC 2016

Hi

I want to make changes to the following file on the server:

/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialWhatlinkshere.php

In order to force the display of content in:

http://example.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special:WhatLinksHere/Page

The following line appears to be the one that shows the list items:

Line 375: Xml::tags( 'li', null, "$link $propsText $dirmark $wlh" ) . "\n";

I want to display the full html text of the article in $link on a line
below e.g.:

Line 375: Xml::tags( 'li', null, "$link $propsText $dirmark $wlh<br
/>$pageText" ) . "\n";

I need to know about how to generate the contents of my variable $pageText

The page may include templates, so the content should be formatted to
display in the same way as it would on screen if someone was vititing the
article.

Some pages on the wiki transclude {{Special:WhatLinksHere/Page}} as a
template, and I need the modifications described above to work there too.

Any help with this is much appreciated. I am happy to put this on a
freelancer website and transfer money via PayPal for a working solution.