[MediaWiki-l] Page titles displayed differntly for subpages

Bill Traynor btraynor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:43:34 UTC 2015

What is the value of $wgNamespacesWithSubpages in your
LocalSettings.php?  Note that if PageTitle/Subpage is in a specific
namespace, such as Namespace:PageTitle/Subpage, you have to explicitly
enable subpages for that namespace.

Also, the following is indicated in the Help page -> Note: The default
of this setting has changed over the years. To be sure which one
applies to your wiki check this setting in "DefaultSettings.php".