[MediaWiki-l] Page titles displayed differntly for subpages

Ad Strack van Schijndel ad.strackvanschijndel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 08:02:13 UTC 2015

Hi Karsten,

I'm interested in the same question, but for another reason: we never have this but would like to have it :-)

Ad

Op 26 okt. 2015, om 18:34 heeft kghbln <mediawiki at kghoffmeyer.de> het volgende geschreven:

Heiya,

after upgrading from MW 1.23 to MW 1.24 the page title for a subpage at "PageTitle/SubpageTitle" displays just as "SubpageTitle" with a little subnavigation below it pointing to the base page. I have not really found anything about it in the RELEASE NOTES for the 1.24 branch so I am asking here. Is there a way, e.g. config parameter to regain the previous behaviour?

Thanks for you help. Cheers

Karsten