[MediaWiki-l] Advancing Release Branches in Extension Repositories (i.e. REL1_25)

Kevin Ji themetalbox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 15:01:04 UTC 2015

Hi, I now have a follow-up question.

After updating the REL1_25 branch and attempting to push my changes to
gerrit, I received an error message indicating that I don't have push
permissions for the REL1_25 branch. Is there some way I can put in a
request to obtain push permission for the release branches? This is my own
extension on which I am the sole developer.

Thanks,
Kevin