[MediaWiki-l] Request for modern-looking and aesthetically attractive MediaWiki skins

matt estela matt at tokeru.com
Mon Oct 5 23:33:12 UTC 2015

Also the bootstrap/chameleon skin allows access to a range of modern looks.
Running it on my site:

http://www.tokeru.com/mayawiki

Bit fiddly to install, feels a _little_ slow, but I suspect that might be
me running it on a cheap dreamhost machine rather than the skin. Gonna test
that foreground skin at some point, see if it gets any faster.