[MediaWiki-l] verify sessions stored in memcached

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 22:39:23 UTC 2015

> you just see the config of memcached.
> To see more you need admin tools, I use "phpMemcachedAdmin" for this.
> But with these tools you just see the detail status and config of
> memcached,
> the hitrates and the Slab details.
> If you know the size of the session data, you can look into the
> slab details and see the data there.

Cool! Thanks for the advice. I just set this up! Looks good.  One question
for you tho. In my about 1.9% of memcached used and 41.6% as 'wasted'. So I
guess that means that my wiki setup isn't using that much of memcached. How
can I determine the best size of the cache for my memcached setup?
Currently I'm only using the default which is 64MB of cache.

Thanks,
Tim

GPG me!!