[MediaWiki-l] Shared user database

Agnese Camellini agnese.camellini at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 12:23:21 UTC 2015

I really don't get:
1) what you want to do, cause if there are two database it doesn't have any
sense to make a new one with all the data in the other two, it would be
better to have the tables shared on both db for the same use in the wiki.
But i don't have any idea if this can be done in mediawiki,
2) As far as i've seen there is an extension to share the users on more
than one wiki, https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CentralAuth but i
don't have any idea of how does it work and how can you use it for your
project so.

Maybe there will be someone more veteran than me that can help you better.