[MediaWiki-l] How can I check the contributions of all users at a time?

Jingyi C. Shi jshizhang at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 21:30:01 UTC 2015

Hi Agnese,

Thank you for your response. But I can only find 'User contributions' in
special pages, in which I need to type in IP address or username. That
means I can only see one user's contribution at a time. However, what I
need is to see all the contributions of all users. If I have to type in all
the usernames individually, it will be a huge work. So I am looking for a
method to see the contributions of all users in one single page/query.

I look forward to your further help!

Thanks,
Catherine