[MediaWiki-l] What PHP version do you use?

Francis Franck francis.franck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 20:55:41 UTC 2015

I'm afraid you've got a point there, Boris. Your not alone.

Contrary to you, I 've (up to now) tried to keep everything up to date. I
must now admit that the advantages of doing so are rapidly vanishing. Too
often this ends in a time consuming trial and error, leading into fault
messages and malfunction, hence a loss of confidence. I think I will change
policies and keep things as they are until I notice a more coherent upgrade
approach.