[MediaWiki-l] MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 147, Issue 3

Francis Franck francis.franck at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 11:24:57 UTC 2015

Dear all

I fully agree with tharpenator at gmail.com
Keeping Mediawiki and its extensions (such as Semanticmediawiki and many
others) up to date isn't an easy job and this is proven by the number of
outdated versions still in use. The task may be made easier by Composer and
other developments, but these are not available to all of us.

Personally I'm trying to stay on track but I'm often struggling with
unexpected problems.

Kind regards

Francis