[MediaWiki-l] MediaWiki setup

Mlpearc mlpearc at everythingfoodanddrink.org
Mon Oct 13 12:19:36 UTC 2014

The error message suggests you have some kind of global (multiple wikis)
configuration, *Common.php *is the file causing the error. In a multiple
wiki installation, Common.php holds all the config's that LocalSettings.php
normally holds. LocalSettings.php should just pass everything to Common.php.

*Mlpearc*
Founder
Everything Food & Drink.org
everythingfoodanddrink.org