[MediaWiki-l] MediaWiki 1.24.0 released

John Mark Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:03:12 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 12:42 AM, Mark A. Hershberger <mah at nichework.com> wrote:

> "Federico Leva (Nemo)" <nemowiki at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.24 is horrible.
>
> > I feel like, since 1.20, nobody else helps keeping our release pages
> > to a minimum standard... I'm a bit tired.
>
> Nemo,
>
> Thank you for your work on this.  The Wiki Release Team should probably
> be more proactive about getting developers behind core changes to update
> the wiki.

It would be good (and not too difficult) to automatically create wiki
pages for API modules which don't have a page

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API_talk:Main_page#Missing_documentation_pages

And potentially also write a bot to check that
added/deprecated/removed parameters are marked as such on the wiki
page.

--
John Vandenberg