[MediaWiki-l] Removing links

Legault, Phillip [ITSUS] PLEGAULT at ITS.JNJ.COM
Fri Nov 21 21:25:10 UTC 2014

This is skin specific
What is the skin that is being used?

I was able to remove them from the chameleon skin, by removing them from a custom style xml.

And using that style.xml

-----Original Message-----
From: mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org [mailto:mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of chris tharp
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 1:26 PM
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
Subject: [MediaWiki-l] Removing links

Hi

This maybe the wrong place to ask this, but does anyone know how to remove the link that says "Powered by" in the case of Semantic Mediawiki?

I've found the code to remove the Mediawiki Powered by link and the system messages to remove the bottom links, but I can't seem to find it for Semantic Mediawiki. There's a discussion page on this, but the info is not correct.

All the best