[MediaWiki-l] Wiki Blanked out after using Composer

chris tharp tharpenator at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 00:06:59 UTC 2014

Hi

So I recently set up a new wiki and have been adding extensions to it. I
had added must of the core extensions, Semantic Mediawiki via Bundle, and
lots of extensions.

I decided to add https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SubPageList ,
which requires the use of Composer. It looked simple enough, but after I
ran it I have a big blank wiki. I assume I'm now missing a require file
somewhere, but where? Or who knows?

The file structure shows subpage list in the extensions path. I see the
Composer.json, but my wiki is blank.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm assuming I'm missing something
simple, but maybe not.