[MediaWiki-l] Missing function SpecialRenameuser::getOutput()?

Dave Humphrey dave at uesp.net
Mon Nov 3 14:35:09 UTC 2014

Note that the "getOutput()" referenced in this extension is most likely the
SpecialPage::getOutput() function (found in
/includes/SpecialPage/SpecialPage.php). You can check there to make sure
you have installed/copied the files correctly.

If you have any sort of caches you need to make sure you reset/clear them.
This could be memcached, PHP accelerators, etc... After any significant
upgrade I usually restart Apache/memcached before running the new code.