[MediaWiki-l] need help with different https issue

David Yang randomfire at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:23:56 UTC 2014

Hello, group.  I'm new to mediawiki and am having a bit of problem with the
new setup.    It seems that any external link to an https website (e.g.
https://www.google.com) results in it not being displayed at all.  I've
tried different methods of markup; with brackets, with straight html
anchors, with or without separate annotations, no markups, and nothing
seems to work.  I'm running Centos 6.5 server running mediawiki 1.19.15
from Fedora.

I apologize if this is a known problem that's been posted many times.  I
googled an searched the list and was unable to find anyone with a similar
problem.

Thanks,
--
David