[MediaWiki-l] [Semediawiki-user] "Touching" a page to force update

Al Johnson alj62888 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 09:39:55 UTC 2013

ACTUALLY, I forgot to mention that runjobs does not solve this problem at all.  Also, I can't "touch" the page like I was doing because that causes a new edit and my scripts detect it and causes problems... a wordaround would be nasty.  I noticed the "Last editor is" special property but it doesn't seem to be sent. <shrug>