[MediaWiki-l] Was wondering if I could make a "story generator" in MediaWiki?

Arcane 21 arcane at live.com
Wed Mar 13 02:58:01 UTC 2013

I've been experimenting with trying to implement some "fun" features on my wiki after having been inspired by some of the "quote generators" on RationalWiki, and I was wondering if there is any way to make a "story generator" on MediaWiki.

Specifically, I wanted to type a bunch of words into a series of boxes, click enter, and either a new page or a popup window would show the autogenerated story based on the forms I filled out.

The below website is basically what I'd like to create in MediaWiki:

http://www.world-english.org/instantstory.htm

I was wondering if this is possible, and if so, what and how would I need to go about creating it?