[MediaWiki-l] Need good PHP IDE for code browsing

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Thu Jan 31 16:45:22 UTC 2013

In article <AD14DF6D-770C-4287-8D37-5797D146C078 at xs4all.nl>,
    Siebrand Mazeland <s.mazeland at xs4all.nl> writes:

> PhpStorm can be used by Mediawiki developers for free. It has a one month
> trial I believe. If you want to continue using it, please contact Sam Reed
> for the serial number.
>
> Our current license key expires mid 2013. I do not yet know if the author
> of phpstorm will extend its free for use program after that.

I was going to recommend PhpStorm as well.  It has refactoring support.

JetBrains (the makers of PhpStorm) has a program that makes licenses
available to open source projects.  My little open source project
written in PHP was able to obtain a license, so I see no reason why
MediaWiki wouldn't get their license renewed.
     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>