[MediaWiki-l] How does one enable the animated star for the MediaWiki watchlist on the Vector skin?

Arcane 21 arcane at live.com
Sun Jan 27 03:34:57 UTC 2013

I have Vector installed (the extension and skin). I just don't know how to activate the animated star for the watchlist feature.

Subject: Re: [MediaWiki-l] How does one enable the animated star for the MediaWiki watchlist on the Vector skin?
From: thehelpfulonewiki at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 03:28:59 +0000
To: arcane at live.com; mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org

The first thing that comes to mind is https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Vector which is installed on all of our wikis. Perhaps give that a try?

Thehelpfulonehttps://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Thehelpfulone
On 27 Jan 2013, at 01:59, Arcane 21 <arcane at live.com> wrote:

I wanted enable the animated star icon for the watchlist on my wiki with the Vector skin (like it works on Wikipedia and RationalWiki), but I have no idea how to enable it.

I looked over MediaWiki.org over and over again and I couldn't find any information how to enable that feature.

If anyone knows how to enable that feature, your help would be appreciated.