[MediaWiki-l] How does one enable the animated star for the MediaWiki watchlist on the Vector skin?

Arcane 21 arcane at live.com
Sun Jan 27 01:59:40 UTC 2013

I wanted enable the animated star icon for the watchlist on my wiki with the Vector skin (like it works on Wikipedia and RationalWiki), but I have no idea how to enable it.

I looked over MediaWiki.org over and over again and I couldn't find any information how to enable that feature.

If anyone knows how to enable that feature, your help would be appreciated.