[MediaWiki-l] Rewrite Rules

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Sun Jan 13 01:18:38 UTC 2013

Yep, tried that. Wouldn't work. It reported, "We found a rel=EditRSD for
your wiki, however the resulting document did not declare the location
of a MediaWiki installation's API point in it. Are you sure you gave the
url to your MediaWiki installation? If you gave the correct url your
install may be customized or broken in a way that prevents us from
detecting the location of your wiki's api and coming up with shorturl
configuration for you."