[MediaWiki-l] Responsive skins?

Leonard Wallentin leo_wallentin at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:14:35 UTC 2013

Hello,
I'm running a site with a (fairly) responsive skin at http://säsongsmat.nu (large thumbnails and image page images will resize, etc). It's far from perfect, and some parts are more RD than others. One think that I haven't looked into at all, is all the special pages that are build with tables (Special:UserLogin and many more). Making custom versions of them all would be a lot of job, so I'm asking here first: Has anyone done something like that already? I know there are a few responsive skins out there, did any of them address the special pages?
Best regardsLeo Wallentin
_______________Leonard Wallentinleo_wallentin at hotmail.com@leo_wallentin+46 (0) 735 - 933 543