[MediaWiki-l] Help Finding 3-rd Party MediaWiki Users and Suggestions What to Ask Them

Maria Miteva mariya.miteva at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:36:23 UTC 2013

Hi Jan,

Thank you for the help. I am failing to find any MediaWiki related
information on Aruba.it or contact information where I reach them and ask.
Could you tell me what you found to add them? I guess you had reasons.

Also, even if you are not a very active consultant, you are welcome to
participate in discussions as long as you have feedback you want to share.
I will keep you updated!

Mariya