[MediaWiki-l] UploadWizard extension : writeapidenied

Jean-Baptiste Holcroft jb.holcroft at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 22:38:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I installed UploadWizard a while ago on this wiki :
http://www.wiki-protestants.org
It had been working very well last time I tried a few month ago. But today
someone's notice an error. (I test updates with normal updater ... my
mistake)

Normal upload works well, but with the uploadwizard I get this error :
"Erreur inconnue : « writeapidenied »".

I haven't change any settings for a while and had a few updates 1.20,
1.20.1 and 1.20.2 since last test.

I tried to add a few parameters from the extension page, but nothing worked.

My configuration file looks like that :
require_once( "$IP/extensions/UploadWizard/UploadWizard.php" );

$wgUploadWizardConfig = array(
  'debug' => false,
  'altUploadForm' => 'Special:Upload',
  'skipTutorial' => true,      // Set skipTutorial to true to always skip
tutorial step
);

$wgExtensionFunctions[] = function() {
        $GLOBALS['wgUploadNavigationUrl'] = SpecialPage::getTitleFor(
'UploadWizard' )->getLocalURL();
        return true;
};

Do you have any advice ?
I haven't found anything in configurations from
CommonSettings.php<https://noc.wikimedia.org/conf/highlight.php?file=CommonSettings.php>and
InitialiseSettings.php<https://noc.wikimedia.org/conf/highlight.php?file=InitialiseSettings.php>from
wikimediafoundation ruban.

Sincerly,