[MediaWiki-l] Problems getting Math extension working.

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 23:34:28 UTC 2013

I just tried TeXLive on latest Fedora with the latest Git repository of the
math extension, latest Wikimedia 1.20.2. And it is failing with the same
error as I was getting with the old one on Fedora 14 and Wikimedia 1.18.2
      Failed to parse (PNG conversion failed; check for correct
instillation of latex and dvipng (or dvips + gs + convert)): a=b+c
I have convert, gs, dvips, and dvipng all installed and working on the
command line.
 I am wondering if I am doing something rather basic wrong or whether the
maths extension is just broken ?
Any help welcome,

Aaron