[MediaWiki-l] Import issues

Dmitrii Kouznetsov dima at ils.uec.ac.jp
Wed Aug 21 20:22:41 UTC 2013

Hello, John.
I had problem of incompleteness, while exported (and then imported) files
one by one. In my case, the incompleteness appeared because I had exported the
articles to files with filenames that coincided with titles of the
articles. For simple titles (one or few words) this worked well,
but if two articles have titles that differ only with the capitalization,
or the title contains slash /, or parenthetis (), the resulting mediawiki
happens incomplete.
(Then I changed the exporting style; I just numerate the articles.)
Can it be anything similar in your case?