[Mediawiki-l] Whitspace dropped from my template?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Fri Mar 23 16:07:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been creating an infobox derived template:
<http://terminals.classiccmp.org/wiki/index.php/Template:Infobox_terminal>

In certain places in my template, I do things like conditionally include
separators like ", " (comma, space) when multiple values are supplied as
values to my template.  In the final rendering on the page that
instantiates the template I get the comma, but not the space.

Here is an example of the template being used where the space was dropped:
<http://terminals.classiccmp.org/wiki/index.php/ADDS_1010>

Notice there is no space between "November," and "1976".

How can I preserve this space in the template expansion?

Thanks!
--
"The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline" -- DirectX 9 version available for download