[Mediawiki-l] Deadline for Wikimania submissions is Sunday

aude aude.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 02:33:07 UTC 2012

Reminder to get your Wikimania program submissions in soon!

The deadline for submissions is Sunday, March 18 at 11:59 (San Francisco)
Pacific Daylight Time (or 06:59 UTC on 19 March 2012).

We seek submissions for presentations, workshops, panels, and other types
of sessions.

We want the technical track to be the best possible and we need your help!
 We want submission on various aspects of MediaWiki technology, mobile
apps, operations, and more.

How do we make Wikipedia scale?  visual editor?  Wikipedia and wiktionary
mobile apps, wikidata, semantic mediawiki, GLAM tech, toolserver projects
and tools, MediaWiki extensions, OpenStreetMap and other maps/geo,
Wikimedia labs, and everything else that I'm forgetting to mention. :)

Among all these topics, we're also interested in highlight accessibility as
a topic for presentations and during the hackathon.

You can view the call for participation and make submissions here:

http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions

Don't forget there will also be a hackathon during the preconference:

http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Hackathon

Cheers,
Katie

--
President, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org