[Mediawiki-l] History entry without content change?

Robert Cummings robert at interjinn.com
Mon Mar 12 03:37:40 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I was wondering if there's a clean way within the Wiki codebase to
generate a history entry for an article without actually modifying the
content. Essentially I'd like to treat the history as a logfile for
specific events related to the article that don't actually modify the
article.

Thanks,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.