[Mediawiki-l] wiki move problem

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 14:15:11 UTC 2012

On 29/04/12 02:10, Ward De Ridder wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am moving the wiki of our hackerspace from a shared hosting to a
> VPN. I copied the entire www-root of the old server into the
> www-root of the new server, and exported en imported the entire
> database.
>
> Old wiki (in read-only mode): voidwarranties.be New wiki:
> beta.voidwarranties.be
>
> [1]: The database did not find the text of a page that it should
> have found, named "POSTPONED - Weekly wednesday july 2011" .
>
> This is usually caused by following an outdated diff or history
> link to a page that has been deleted.
>
> If this is not the case, you may have found a bug in the software.
> Please report this to an administrator, making note of the URL.

This looks more like a problem in importing revision or text tables
than the page table you reimported.

Also, have problems in your namespaces.
Your recent changes page shows:
 (Patrol log); 16:03 . . TomD (Talk | contribs) marked revision 4605
of :Container park run 1.0 patrolled (automatic)
or
 (Upload log); 16:33 . . Kefcom (Talk | contribs) uploaded ":TV in
trash.png" (Container park run 1.0 logo)
(it should be  Talk:Container_park_run_1.0‎; and File:TV_in_trash.png)

That later problem must come from a Wrong LocalSettings.php or a
problem in language files.

I'd move it away and perform all the steps again from scratch.