[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 103, Issue 23

Ron Laufer gonzoron at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 19:20:28 UTC 2012

Thanks for the ideas.  Unfortunately, Collapsmi has the same issue as CollapseTest, and HeaderTabs isn't really what I want.  I'd like to keep it all on the same page/tab, but with collapsible sections.  CollapseText and/or Collapsmi are exactly what I'm looking for, but I need one of them to work correctly with Cite. :(

Ron

--

Ron Laufer